1. The promoter is: Samson Athletics Ltd (company no 08459743) whose registered office is at 16 Carr Wood Gardens, Calverley, Pudsey LS28 5UD.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Samson Athletics Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee, however, a purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are listed below in point 8.
5. Multiple entries per person will be accepted, as detailed below in point 8.
6. The closing date for entry for the current competition will be 9AM on the 7th January 2022.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- A customer must post a new photo, in which they are wearing garments/merchandise from Samson Athletics, onto their Facebook or Instagram account, or via email. They must tag the official Samson Athletics account and/or send the email during the competition term to be entered into that month’s draw:
- For example, all customers who have posted/sent a photo from 1st January up to and including 31st January, will be entered into January’s prize draw.
- Each prize draw will take place on the first working day of the following calendar month, or the first available day thereafter.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition. The prize is as follows - a Samson Athletics gift card for the value of £50.
11. The prize is as stated, no other cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter and or its agents.
13. The winner will be notified by email, within one working day of the prize draw having taken place. If the winner cannot be contacted within one week, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Samson Athletics Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. Entrants agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The success of your entry can be confirmed 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com